ESO is proud to present the new ESO Stroke Unit and Stroke Centre Certification Platform for European Institutions.
European Institutions from applicable countries can fill in detailed information about their own stroke unit or stroke centre on the ESO Certification Platform. The submission will be evaluated by Auditors, and Stroke Unit Committee approved laboratories will be included in this database, visible in the public section of the website.
Why should you apply for ESO certification?
- Aims to improve the quality of patient care by reducing variation in clinical processes
- Provides a benchmark for quality of stroke management
- Provides an objective assessment of clinical excellence
- Creates a loyal, cohesive clinical team
- Promotes a culture of excellence across the organization
- Facilitates marketing, contracting and reimbursement
- Strengthens community confidence in the quality and safety of care, treatment and services
Please click here to read more.